Who We Are
The CPAFI is a 501 (c) 3 charitable fund, who provides short-term immediate monetary assistance to Indiana Department of Correction employees or their immediate family members.
- CPAFI has awarded 623 scholarships worth $527,000 in total
- CPAFI has provided 451 emergency assistance grants worth $315,943 in total
The intended purpose of any monetary assistance given from the Fund under these circumstances is to ensure employees and their immediate families can continue to receive the benefit of the necessities of life immediately following an unexpected catastrophic event.
This Fund is not intended to be insurance against losses or damage.
wAIT THERES MORE!
Proceeds may also be used for tuition assistance scholarships for employees of the Department or their immediate family members or dependents.
All of the funds are administered by the Board of Directors of the Correctional Professionals Assistance Fund of Indiana.
- Jack Hendrix, CPAFI Chair
- Mark Spratt, CPAFI Treasurer
- Robert Bugher, CPAFI Vice Chair and Chief Counsel
- Emily Fajardo, CPAFI Secretary
- Mark Sevier, CPAFI Board Member
- Leslie Phelps, CPAFI Board Member
- Marcus Blade, CPAFI Board Member
- Terrie Decker, CPAFI Board Member
- Richard Brown, CPAFI Board Member
- Nancy Riley, CPAFI Board Member
- Talesa Howell, CPAFI Webmaster